Tuesday, October 9

Saddle Up

Lol.........I'm definitely on one today, I'm happy as Ive finished work early and really had such a brilliant day ..

It started with my rude conversations again, so i guess its my fault but the office has gone a beautiful blue shade..

Ive always wanted to make a video for youtube and have been thinking about doing something a little different, and i think today's conversation has just found it..

I told my fella i took my cloneboy into work to show everyone (although of course i didnt) shhh and all day we've been putting into every sentence something regarding his anatomy to see if he blushed (which he doesn't) but as the days gone on its got better til on the way home i started singing saddle up and putting in my own words, Estelle was crying and even my fella found it hilarious so now Ive happily roped him into making a video to go with my cloneboy..

Ive got the whips already, and a saddle (of sorts) so I'm gonna spend a well earned day bunking off from work and have some fun putting one together... theres no horses needed and no cruelty involved , just a bottle of vodka and a moulding kit............ and a whip...

So when some nutty bird appears on you tube with Captain 'Jacks eye'.. and a cloning kit please remember its not me............im a respectable person........lol

God what did they put in my tea today..................

Saddle up and ride that cloney...

No comments: