Thursday, October 18

Enchantment















Ive had such a brilliant day today, its not the work (i didn't want to work today) it was my evening out last night that's made the difference ...


After picking up my friend who gets as lost as i do , he decided he was going to map read and not drive...so i got the job driving to find a place in the middle of nowhere, which is normally a joke..lol


After nearly driving into a few hedges and yes ill admit getting lost at one point, we actually found it..... wonders never seice to amaze eh! although my driving was extremely bad......lol

We ended up in a place where 'enchanting' was in my head all night, surrounded by such great people the whole night for me was amazing... Ive been smiling all day........


We went to Waxham last year , got caught in the most beautiful storm Ive ever experienced and that's stayed with me all year, and i think last night is another of those special nights where you feel so peaceful will also sit alongside happily..



I couldn't sleep as i had the roundhouse in my thoughts, its beautiful ambient atmosphere with its little fire crackling away and flickering candles , it really was like being in another world..........one which i prefer.. It just goes to show we dont need tvs and all those mod coms, some of the simplest things in life really do make my day....

Its experiences like last night that make me happy inside, i can honestly say i feel bright invigorated and totally at peace with myself today, thanks to our friends there..


So many wonderful characters yet everyone blending together in harmony, its known people say i always look for the best in people, but i think im right to ..


Last night confirms to me that there are very special people out there, who accept you for who you are ... are are happy for me to sing away and be myself..


Listening to Roses giggling away as i was trying not to pee in my boots is something that's made me smile today, but the highlight of my night?


Was the night sky so full of stars that you couldn't help but look up at in amazement, standing in the middle of that meadow in pitch black, it was breathtakingly beautiful, Ive never felt the sky that alive before, its like our nights with our chant friends all hold something magical in store ...


Like those stars and rain and feeling at one with myself, i felt last night like i was coming home...

its a strange feeling, but one Ive embraced, its a feeling like you belong in that place at that time..


Our friends are moving to London so we sent with them our brightest blessings..


And last nights enchantment with such wonderful people have left me with the brightest spirit....


Its my first experience of being at the roundhouse....


But one that will definitely stay with me...

Thank you so much for making me part of it................




No comments: