Tuesday, October 23

Warmth




Ive been sitting here tonight trying to choose the photos for the images we took today and i am totally brain dead, i promised my fella i would work til i finished and i finished as i said, but what i haven't told him is i am cold to the bone tonight and struggling to stay awake........

I did so well today got 40 lots of photos done of items you really wouldn't want to be walking around in this weather in, did my usual work plus its half term (need i say more there)... but slowly and surely, (boobs and feet first) that colds crept in..lol

Ive hit my brick wall tonight and just want to go to bed quietly, so im leaving him to hopefully put the kids to bed for me and im taking up a brandy to warm up~ as a well earned night~cap (its the only thing you'll ever hear me say, i'll wear in bed).....lol

Do you ever get a day where you've worked your butt off and sit there later regretting it....... thats exactly how i feel tonight, tomorrow i have to do it all again...... but at least i have some leather gloves in that lot, so parts of me will be warm at least....
So as my fella is sitting here engrossed in the football tonight, im going to quietly slip away and leave him to it........

I was rearing to go when i got to work and still am rearing to go now... i guess...

To bed.........lol

I'm going to snuggle under that duvet and get myself warm for the first time today.......

I'm totally done in today........another day tomorrow eh....

No comments: