Thursday, October 25

Virtual worlds


I think ive finally discovered why i am so tired today, ive been poluted with someonbes unwanted bug...lol

My boobs have swelled up to the size of melons and i ache everywhere, thats not fair !

I had the cold and cough last week i dont want something else now, except perhaps a night with a bottle of bubbly and some good conversation (a sexy woman would also be a plus) my kind of naughty girly night in....

My fellas a bit down in the dumps this week, ive tried everything i can think of to cheer him up but its not working, and ive ended up feeling like shit myself...

men eh! lol..........

So ive left him at work came home and boiled myself in the bath trying to get warm, i am now more comfortable and decided as i dont like my reality world at the moment im turning to my virtual one..........

Now there i have no cold no aches just a mind for whatever mischief i can get myself into..... now that really does make me feel better..........lol

I can chuck sheep, or fish buy drinks for everyone and breast rub all my top friends there and not get slapped happily..........hehe

You can see why these sites are so appealing now cant you....

No comments: