Saturday, October 13

Karaoke Night


Ive had a brilliant week this week, thanks to something special........my friends...

I had my girly night Tuesday so the fact i got out again last night is wonderful, especially after weeks of non stop work with no social life......
The days began to blend into the next and without having some release or fun it makes me really boring, i don't mind the hard work bit as long as i can have time for things that make me feel alive inside....and my friends do ...

We went to stay over at our their house again last night, this time my partner came too and both had such a brilliant time.. its not what we do or where we go, its being with them that makes me happy....

I'm not the best singer in the world to say the least lol , in fact im well known for how bad i really can sing, and singing on a karaoke is not something I'm comfortable with at all...lol

Somehow and I'm not sure how they've managed it, but they've got me singing my head off now .. i know vodka has something to do with my dutch courage part,and its always that starting me off bit, but i actually really enjoyed myself last night and got over a really big hurdle ... I'm so pleased..

Its a bit like knowing you're not so good at something you enjoy doing, it shouldn't stop you from doing it, but i really struggled with this and get nervous, so it always made me sound even worse...lol

So i owe these guys a big thank you... over the last few years they have helped me grow into a much more confident person that i thought i could be, simply because i feel stronger around them, its amazing how some people really can bring out the best in others, and I'm definitely gifted at one thing.......that im certain on today .....

with having such great people in my life............

xxx

No comments: