Sunday, April 1

Peaceful



I think i was over tired yesterday ...lol

Thankfully a good nights rest has now left me feeling much brighter...

I woke at 4 to get my fella up for work and did something i never normally do ...went back to bed..and got up at a more reasonable hour ...lol

Ive been keeping up with my excercising and have now started to speed skip again , so im hoping around another 2 weeks or so ill finally be ready to rejoin my kickboxing group..

im so looking forward seeing my friends again, it feels like ages since i last went so i have a lot to make up, but as i have to keep the belt i was awarded i had to make an effort and not walk back totally unfit as i would have really struggled, so im happy at least the work hasnt stopped everything, besides which the kids dont get their pocket money if mum doesnt do her sit ups every day..lol

they take turns to sit on my feet and hold them down for crunches, so i knew by making that their new job they wouldnt let me get away with not doing them...hehe

This week i have a busy one ahead but looking at what ive acheived with this mornings much clearer head makes me realise i am getting through it ...

anyway its a beautiful day im making the most of the sunshine and am working but in the garden with my laptop, so things cant be all that bad, can they..lol

No comments: