Tuesday, April 24

Blowing candles





Its been another lovely day today, im feeling happy and not at all stressed i dont quite understand why, but all i do know is its lovely......

I had my sister come to visit last night for the 1st time in a year, it was quite emotional, her daughter is now expecting a baby so she came to talk to me, im glad she did, i had forgotten how much i love her, ive never been held so tightly as she did last night, it took me back a bit...

My spirit seems to be finally coming back, everyday im getting better, gaining strength and feeling positive ... it definately helps having the sun shine .....

Today is my boys birthday (12) he is so happy and got some lovely cards with the wrong age on ...(thanks to me) ooops but at least he has my sense of humour and has found it funny ....

My sister got him a room guard which managed to have my hair on end in terror this morning, he'd set it up and not told me... so in I go to make the beds with the whole house empty to hear a man talking to me and screaming at the top of his voice to get out !! i couldnt see the damm thing as hed hid it up........ lol ....thats the quickest i ever flew down the stairs in my life ... but when i finally managed to get my heart out of my mouth the funniest moment ive had in a long time.......

The day seems to have got funnier from there.... lol

Ive had one guy asking for close up shots of my bum (so he can see the material better )lol and at least 3 pervy emails so its been quite an eventful day ... with a few giggles ... at my expense as usual...

Tonight will be a real giggle, Creanes coming round with a bottle or two, so im looking forward to her funny stories and a good night all round.......

Its nice to finish a day in the same way it started ... full of laughter.......


No comments: