Saturday, April 28

sunshine til shadow


Its been a good weekend so far, it was such a beautiful night so we had a bbq ...

I am in my element this morning, i dicovered i have crickets in my garden, that are all singing away to me throughout the night, its my favourite part of a holiday and as my fella knows somthing that makes me horny lol

So hes decided to go get some more today and is buying me a box ful for my birthdy.. to put them in the bambo outside my bedroom window...lol

Most people only feed them to pets, but when something sounds so peaceful its cruel id much rather listen to them playing happliy..

It brought back memories of a holday we had in turkey which was one of those holidays you dont forget...

Our friends are off on their holidays next week, im so happy for them, she really does need a break i can see so many changes in her, so i hope 2 weeks of rest sex and sun will help bring back what is lost ,so she feels happy inside...........

Today we are doing whatever we feel like, weve made no plans and are simply gonna go with the flow (just as i love it) the weathers beautiful so i may get my bikini on and go sunbath somewhere..

Ive been playing my fellas photo game this week and i must admit hes had me in stitches, i cant believe some of the things hes put down, but its making a hell of a giggle doing photos, and putting the fun back into them...

Tomorrow its my turn, but i cant say what im doing yet as he reads my blog so ill keep that one safelty under wraps and surprise him.......hehe

Ah well im not sitting here when its sunny outside..............

Enjoy your day everyone .............

No comments: