Thursday, April 26

Flashing


















I'm feeling good tonight, had a really good day, as usual my grandparents came to visit and managed to put my house in turmoil... lol my grandad is such a character...

He decided today he'd pay Sandra a few nice compliments, so all morning so kept referring to her as a "nice bit of crumpet" lol

I didn't know where to hide, i was crying with laughter, she was the rosiest shade id ever seem her, but found it amusing that grandad took such a shine to her, she did look beautiful today and had arrived with her hair all done, looking totally radiant, having her sisters around all helping is easing up the burdon on her, so shes beginning to glow again inside, we can see it so clearly, and its so lovely to see .......

I let Estelle go early today as i was in the mood for singing and didn't want to put her through another day of me singing away in headphones ....... im really enjoying having my music back........ but i don't think anyone else is, strange that........ lol

I seem to have a dizzy head on this week , Ive entertained everyone by falling on the floor at random..... which is strange, as i feel really well, but the dizzy blonde jokes really can stop now you guys, (and whatever it is youre putting in my tea) lol

Tonight I'm now going to enjoy myself and go do some photography...
my fella has wrote a strange list and every night i get to pick a number and do whatever it says on the list ........hehe .... so I'm looking forward to seeing whats in store .........

And they say small things please small minds........

....... I'll tell you later......lol

No comments: