Tuesday, April 3

just another day



....
....
....
.....
Tired...
...

...
Numb..
.....

.......
totally knackered..
.....
....
....

I cant wait to get back to normal this end and start living again...

It feels like everything good has been put on hold and im up to my neck with getting everything looking nice..

Ive been told i have about 2 weeks of this as theres so much been put on my list i dont know where to turn next but im the only mug who can talk to computers here, (swear at them more like)

so day by day im working through the list, ive done a full stock take and am now getting organised at last to how i normally work, but my god i need a break, im so tired its untrue...

my fellas out working everyday, ive managed to cut the kids lose and let them play outside on the park, its not fair they suffer as mums got to work all through the school holidays, so im trusting them and hoping ive taught them enough to stay safe ...

I dont want a life on hold cause of a website shop, and i dont want to end up chained to this so im doing whats needed and then hopefully getting back to being me...

I havent got much nice stuff to blog about, as all ive done is work , the websites really busy so while its mad, im working round the clock so i can have a week or two away from everything, and over indulge on sex food rest and too much sangria...

Back to the grindstone,T breaks over..... god i really could sit in a hot bath, listen to some music and relax.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

not a hope in hell there...............lol

No comments: