Thursday, April 5

birds call



What a difference the sun makes ...

We were all up at 3.30am this morning sitting in the garden with a cuppa, my partner and eldest are both working today but were so chirpy i had to giggle...im not used to company that time in the morning but it was lovely...

I have my sunshine working with me today helping me put straight the kids rooms and endless dens they keep forgetting to put away.. i had forgotten it was easter holidays til last week, and nearly died when they said they were off school now for 2 weeks .......

Its not been a problem so far as they seem to understand what im doing and why i even had one make me tea yesterday and offer to go to tescos for me..due to the lack of crisps ...lol

Anyway its a beautiful day, i am looking forward to some kind of weekend and nearly there....

No comments: