Thursday, April 19

Girls day


What a beautiful week its been, it really makes a difference to feel that sun on your face, everyones happy....

My friend is back with me today so im so pleased, her mum is recovering well and the sisters have all flown in to help, so someone up there must have heard what i was wishing for...

I have an urge to do something really radical today so ill have to try and behave myself, i want to go have my hair cut off and restyled but my fella is kicking up, says ill look like a pixie if i cut it short,and wont let me touch it, so i have to find something else now to entertain myself...sulk

maybe ill go and get my belly peirced..........hehe

I hope this feeling passes soon i really feel so full of mischief , i went to the garage last night to get something and hung out of the car window whisling at someone walking past, so think i may need a day off soon .......

My fella thinks its funny and is winding me up far more than usual but ive got a good one ready for him tonight, so well see ........ lol

No comments: