Saturday, March 31

Hands tied



Tonight im really struggling...

Im tired hungry and way over worked, ive been sitting here today since 4am like a fruitcake whos lost a few nuts along the way, and the day now feels like a month..

i was looking forward to some food as i was promised if i worked hed cook ! hmmm i wont mention anymore there except im still hungry, like i was last night, and as you can tell now getting slighly ratty in temperment...lol

Ive somehow managed to get through today with the kids all summoning me every 2 mins for drinks sympathy and just to make me walk up and down the stairs as much as possible, well thats what it feels like today... (1 headache 1 badlybruised leg, 2 coughs and colds not to mention sore throats bless) amazing they still managed to all jump up when the icecream van called though...

My partner is now working weekends so its not much fun this end, the only time i can get free of work hes now gonna be working so ill get to enjoy my day off now looking after the kids single handedly..lol how nice ........

Its probably a silly thing to do but i am working round the clock trying to get the shops looking nice, in the hope i can then get a few days off, to move back on to my machines again, at least thats work i enjoy doing so its something i really look forward to...

Ive been trying to motivate myself today with thoughts that it wont always be like this, its just at the moment things are happening so i have to work while the works going good...

But after a few very tired jibes at my fella who finally came home ..lol , ive decided i need to go to bed now ...

Im tired as hell, have lost my voice completely, and am throwing in the towel , i have to be up at 4 and do this all again, so at least hopefully i will feel fresh tomorrow even if the work isnt ..lol

I need my oasis and my candles back so the harder i work the closer they get..

now thats something worth working for .....

No comments: