Sunday, April 29

Sun - day


I'm sitting in my garden with a smile as big as the sun .......

Ive got up cleaned my little car and feel so bright today, it must be the sun I'm just happy..

I went through some of my music yesterday what Ive stored over the years and made my other blog my place to listen, i know my music taste leaves a bit to be desired for some of you lol but i love all types and as i remember them I'm going into you tube to see if i can get them..

Some i ha vent been lucky enough to get yet but ill keep searching...

When im working now i can plug myself in and sing to my hearts content ... lol and annoy everybody here..hehe

Ive just been and brought myself some sun loungers so my fella can tan himself up a bit and rest up, i think the last few photos sessions have worn him out (serve him right for buying those crickets)lol

I'm gonna post the photos later so anyone who's easily offended, bugger off and don't look !! haha

Ive had such a giggle doing them I'm gonna share them with my friends, so they can have a giggle too..

Weve had a weekend of far too much wine ! yeah! even I'm hooked now, with plenty of rest and play, and its done us the world of good, although having the neighbours hanging over the fence in hysterics at me in thigh high boots half drunk trying to look sexy (which is impossible when I'm pissed) falling about all over the place in heels i cannot stand in let alone walk, did make me a trifle embarrassed, but its making my fella come back to life so what the hell.......lol

I have no kids today 3 are on the park well looked after and ones down the beach so it really is so peaceful here, I'm loving today..........

My little car needs a good run so when Ive finished the polishing I'm taking her out tonight, were going driving like we used to ,so I'm really looking forward to later..

Enjoy the sunshine everyone, have a great day and take a deep breath, days like this are what life's all about..............

Enjoy..........

No comments: