Monday, April 23

Tranquil



Saw this picture and as its been such a beautiful day, I thought it would be a perfect way to end it.....

Ive really enjoyed my day, ive had my headset on listening to music all day as i worked and its made light of the hard work i had in front........ and it really made a difference...

Ive been subjecting my helper to singing all day and thoroughly enjoying myself .......lol (although im sure she didnt feel quite the same)

Tomorrow is my boys 12th birthday... so its going to be a good day......

he doesnt want a pressent !! only for the world to be happy (well thats what hes said lol) probably so he gets a better present as id be proud ....so hes learning from his dad well...........lol

Im now going to finish the night off with a brandy (which im halfway through) and a long hot soak in my tub.....

Im so pleased with myself today ive done more than i thought possible, but also have some time left for me ............

now thats not something I dont get to say everyday ..........

some kind of wonderful...............

No comments: