Saturday, April 14

Naturally


Its been a really peaceful but busy morning.....
the orders keep coming and im starting to feel more positive about myself again...
the site has officially today hit page 1 on Google for women's clothing.................. yipeeeeeeee
We are now no 1 world wide for sexy tops ........omg
but its getting seen at last, and the hard work is all starting to come together...

Today I'm sitting in the garden (yes with a laptop, sad i know lol) but I'm working on stuff for me and enjoying my music, i have teenagers here tonight for a sleepover so i wont get much time later as they'll have me cooking at all hours in the night...
my boy is officially a teenager on the 24th April so I'm getting ready for all the late nights, but i really do love having him around he is such a good company and is growing up so wonderfully well....
hes always happy and seems so popular (judging by the endless phone calls and visitors) he is real joy to be around and has inherited his mums mischievous streak, so we do really have some fun together........

I have finally also got back my oasis too.............. im pinching myself to make sure its true...
But i can now escape when i need to, and go sit in that steam room til i disappear, and start to add to what ive somehow still managed to do at home, so as my minds now getting back into gear, ill try and keep up with the body and hope my soul follows suit.......
i haven't seen that around recently ....lol

No comments: