Sunday, April 22

Refreshed


Ive been up since 6am i didnt feel like sleeping its nuts i know but im so peaceful i just wanted to go do the stuff i enjoy....
Im sitting here in the garden listening to the bamboo rustling away in the breeze, in an overlarge jumper with my tea, just watching the birds that are waking me up in their own wonderful way...
I just had my morning visit from my friendly stork, hes looking for his breakfast as usual and just sits there looking at me, probably in disbelief that i actually get up to feed him ...
My house is so quiet, i know later that will change, so for now ill enjoy the peace, someone up there must be listening for so many sales yesterday have now allowed me to take a proper weekend off , my first for months, i really cant thank them enough....
The weekends been lovely im starting to feel more like i used to inside, ive decided im gonna polish up my little car today and start as i mean to go on....
Ive got my radio on and am listening to my music,thinking about the wonderful people i have in my life, I wish every weekend could be as good as this one ....

No comments: