Monday, April 30

Hope


I'm having a tea break so decided id write my thoughts down as that's the only way ill remember them.... lol... and the same thing keeps popping into my head today...

Ive been to my solicitors this morning ! tomorrow is the biggy... i get to meet up with the dreaded ex landlord legally......... yes I'm nervous, who wouldn't be..

I'm not the type that has to go to court but this was his choice so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying not to worry myself into a stupor ...

Ive done everything i can to defend myself so if its not enough then at least i know i tried...

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is facing him on the other end of the table..

Hes not taking his representation as he feels he can deal with me himself........... lol

Ive worked so damn hard when many would have thrown in the towel.......
So well see .......
please everybody keep your fingers crossed for me ...........

xxx

No comments: