Tuesday, May 1

day flew


Im glad to have got yesterday out of the way....

It was certainly a hard day all round, but done now thankfully...

It could have been worse and could have been better, so at least its all settled and now i can move on...

Today I'm having half day i have some sewing that i want to finish and my friend is coming round tonight so it should be a real giggle....

Our friends popped in yesterday, on their way to the airport, so well be thinking of them today getting on that plane...

My partners decided we need a break so were going in June as planned, i know exactly where i want to go,it all roman style with columns in the pool, its been in my head for months so I'm gonna finish the site this week and book.....

I'm off to Nottinghill this week to see Lana, so it should be good fun...

especially if the weather stays as beautiful as this........

No comments: