Tuesday, January 22

Dancing the night away


Were just back from a totally brilliant night out dancing, yes it was salsa and belly dancing time, my god this is just getting better...........

Me and my friend had a few drinks in the bar before we started so it was a really relaxed start, everyone was chatting its like we've never been away but better.......

The belly dancing was great as i was still really stiff from the fitness test Sunday (i scored really well and was pleased with what i could do) just very sore the next day...lol

Anyway the fellas joined us for the class and even more people than last week turned up, so it was great, I've made new friends learnt more steps and got to finish the night with my fella freestyle, its the first time we've danced together and it flowed......... his hips seemed to take on a mind of their own which in this dance is great all round......

My fella loves it (im so glad) is really good and looks forward to it as much as me now, yes he did get to dance a few times with the sexy latino girl lol ....... she is stunning, doesnt need make up , has curves to die for and is really nice too...some girls really are so lucky.......lol

I've come home with a mind full of moves i want try later ,but as hes my live in partner i can also add on a few extras to steam things up, like that little lace up dress thats hanging up looking at me....lol
Feeling sexy definitely reared its head in every ones moves there tonight.... i was totally lost in the music and great atmosphere... i dont want to go to sleep tonight.......

We've made friends with the instructors and have been invited to a party Friday they are going to, its all salsa & meringue with a group of fun loving people who all like what we do, dancing music a good laugh and oh yes ......... alcohol.... hehe

I havent been to a good party for ages so its time to let my hair down and put into practise all this dirty dancing we are learning.......

So roll on the weekend im going horse riding on a hangover !! and sore feet.......lol

7 comments:

Roses said...

Where do you salsa? Hottie and I were planning to go to the Forum on Monday? Are you dancing there?

brown eyed girl said...

I go to the oasis (pound lane) its brilliant.. I can come and pick you both up if you need a lift, its no trouble,id love to have you guys there (what a giggle) theres a few people in our class that pulled out of the forum group as they said that they tried to progress them on too quick before they had picked up the basics and that seemed to put them off, but i havent been there to judge..
Our oasis class is every tuesday night, it starts at 8.30 til 10 everyones really friendly and i totally love it, its addictive (and very sexy) lol
Why dont you come along and see what you both think? if you're up for a giggle i do the belly dancing class first at 7pm then grab a drink and move onto the salsa group ,but its only just started so youd be able to pick up the steps easily...
It would be brilliant if you came..
xxx

Roses said...

You are sooo tempting. I'll run it by Hottie and see what she says about Tuesday nights. If we say provisionally not this Tues, but next, would that be ok?

brown eyed girl said...

Yes it would be great, its easy enough to pick up the basic steps,its a lovely place really chilled and friendly.
I hope Hottie says yes
xxx

Roses said...

Oh, do you know about Imbolc? On the 2nd of Feb? in the park?

brown eyed girl said...

No sadly i didnt, thanks for letting me know, can you please email me what park etc..
Ive missed it so much, i havent been the same in myself.
Thank you so much Roses for letting me know
xxx

brown eyed girl said...

You really have cheered up my day, thank you so much Roses.
I'll teach you to pole dance anytime.. salsa will be such a giggle
xxx