Sunday, January 6

Fit


Ive woke up today aching just about everywhere, i guess riding that white horse has tested my fitness levels and judging by how much i ache, itmust be bad..lol

So today ive decided to get myself back into shape, i didnt overeat at xmas far from it, so i havent put weight on, i just dont feel fit in myself, so that needs to change...

Starting today im going down the gym swimming regulary and along with salsa classes and riding that should help get me back up and running....

My fellas given himself til may to get back his 6 pack... he looked fantastic but didnt stop the diet bit, when we asked him to, so ended up loosing too much weight, which wasnt good....

I like my men with meat on so a little extra round the middle is fine in my eyes, its just more to hold on to... hugh jackman to me has the perfect manly body, hes hairy well built and totally droolable.. i watched a dvd last night and took the night off (yes honestly) i watched Swordfish so for anyone who hasnt seen it its a must see.......... For you men you get to watch Hale Berry strutt her sexy stuff, John Travolta play a terrifically good bad guy and Hugh Jackman make me drool with his scorching stubble..........it was a brilliant film, so please go hire it......










No comments: