Monday, January 7

Need a massage



Ive just got home, have taken off the many layers (bag lady look) and am now going to try sort out my house.. again ....lol


Talk about de ja vu
I seem to pick up the same X box games off the stairs daily, never can seem to get to the bottom of that washing basket and have one hour to get it done, so what do i do ?
Sit and blog....now that's prioritising ..lol

Ive filled up the website, to as far as ive done and photoed, (pinched another jumper) and let out a little yelp of relief when i finally saw the light, ive left everyone to it at the unit and came home, i am so sore today its laughable, but am not going to tell anyone that i really want to go buy a can of ralgex and spray myself everywhere...i even yelped when i got into the car.. hehe

Im really pleased tonight i can eat something hot soak in a bath and get rid of some of these aches... i cant believe i was kickboxing 3 nights a week and just 2 belts off my black belt, i was so fit, today i feel like im fit to drop.. i should be ashamed of myself ... lol

Its salsa classes tomorrow at the oasis so that should just about see me off this week... Estelle came up with Egyptian dancing classes today......... is she trying to kill me ? hehe

I know im all up for trying everything this year (except bungee jumping or anything high) but its only week one, and im already booked into just about every class possible that does anything thats not normal...lol

Anyway ive decided that as ive been a good girl (and very boring with it) im going to forget any more work tonight, patt myself on the back (well i would, if i could only move my arms) and go wandering off on my own somewhere nice and quiet.......

Well noones gonna come anywhere near me with that awful ralgex smell anyway...................lol


No comments: