Sunday, January 13

Sweeping Leaves

Its sunday.. we dont have to get up early, musics always so much more chilled out on the radio and we are trying to wake up slowly..lol



I had a night in last night, ready for my day today..........im turning the house upside down and throwing out anything that doesnt move, its the only way im going to be able to keep this place tidy, after nearly falling down the stairs this morning on a pair of shoes the kids have left there, it seemed like a good idea to sort it out..lol



Its amazing really how much mess they make in a day, but yesterday was worth anything i get thrown at me today..



God knows what time my fella came to bed, he still wasnt up there at 3am so i got to do my impression of a starfish most of the night and pinch all the pillows.



Ive got up showered done my hair and put some make up on, its the first time in about 3 months ive actually felt like looking better, so even if it is to do the housework, what the hell... at least ill feel better doing it......lol



Ive got Radio Norwich on full blast all round the house and with luck if the DJ plays some good stuff ill get this house back into shape quickly..



Its my second day with cutting out sugar......



Anyone who knows me knows i drink far too much tea, i have 2 sugars in every cup and average 40 spoons of sugar per day... omg



so im cutting it out.......... its making my tea taste horrible without it, but ive been told ill get used to it ...........so ill keep going



Im supposed to be drinking more water, but thats the part i find hard, i drink loads of water when its sunny, its just not so easy when its cold........

No comments: