Friday, January 25

Women and Lingerie

























Ive had the toughest day hehe .. i get all the hard work here..those jobs nobody else wants to do !

All day ive had to look at womens perfect bodies running around in underwear....hehe
Were putting a range in the website shortly so guess who volunteered to do the images.....yep little old me.......
Well my fella gets all the best jobs so i thought id grab this one early...

So far these are my favourite 3.....
Yes i am talking about the lingerie..........lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a jobs going ?

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I have the lace up frenchies. They're great, love them. I am such an underwear fiend, it's terrible!

brown eyed girl said...

G.N.D. I love them too! ended up getting an assortment of colours for myself and the swimsuit, i couldnt resist them,
xxx

Anon.. What modelling or making tea ? lol
you cant have the editing one, its mine now, and most enjoyable may i say..hehe