Tuesday, January 15

Wiggle it


I had such a terrific night last night ! my feet are still throbbing but it was worth it..

I started Egyptian Dancing class at 7 (belly dancing) lol It was great, so today im going to find myself a hip scarf full of jangly things and make myself a full skirt (& hotpants ) the teacher reminded me of G very bubbly and so lovely, so parts of the night i sat there thinking about chant and missed some moves..lol

Estelle has been before so knows how to do the moves, but i was amazed there were around 40 women there... i thought it would be a good one to add to my belt in case i ever get invited to that harem......lol

We finished the class at 8 grabbed a drink and then ran to the salsa class............... It really was every bit as good as i hoped..........

I picked up most of the steps quickly, and loved it, i get to wiggle in this one !

We had to move onto a new partner every minute and there were about 37 of us there, so it was good to have a dance with everyone, it gets people talking and interacting better, so now when we walk into class we are all familiar...

There was one guy there that knew me from years ago i couldnt believe he recognised me, but hes helping with the class and has been a professional salsa instructor 7 years, so i got a hand to pick up the turns quicker and try the advanced ones, although after about 8 i was a bit dizzy.... nothing new there then..lol


We've all given it the big thumbs up and are signed in regulary now, it helped my fella not to dance with me, (apparently i moan, oops ) only when i have to lead... thats the guys job.. lol

We do need more guys there though, why are you fellas not signing up, its like speed dating with frills........hehe
We finished at 10 so it was 3 hours of nothing but dancing... my kind of night..........lol

And my kind of music...

Its taken me 2 years to finally get to a class, but it really is worth the wait...... This is definately the dance for me....

Next week im taking my swimming gear and leaving at 5 that way i can have a swim before i start

The best news is they are installing a pole dancing studio very shortly, somewhere i can go a few times a week on my own and get out those hotpants and boots...yes.......

2 comments:

Monika said...

Hey
Just wanted you to know – I love your blog! It’s very interesting, I love to read it!
Please visit mine (my everyday glamour) too, maybe we can link up? Take a look at it and leave me sum comments there, I would love to hear your opinion
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria
PS: sorry for this spamming

brown eyed girl said...

Hello and welcome..
Thanks for your lovely comment, i love writing my blog its become part of my life now, my diary that i love to share with my friends..
I would love to link up and will definately come across to visit you in your blog.
Thank you so much for commenting
Jo xx