Thursday, January 10

Peaceful Days


I had a really good night, i went back to the hairdressers and spent 2 hours sitting there drinking tea whilst wearing tinfoil, having a gossip about our ex landlord..it seems he saw me go in last time and made a passing comment that he would stay away as he knew i wasnt happy, neither would anyone be getting a 16,000 bill that im working my bum off trying to pay off quickly ,so i dont have to think about him every month, the sooner hes out of my life the better, im getting there, he made a comment about i must be doing better as my bill was decreasing fast... by spring he will be weeded out, im determined... dont you just love gardening..lol im preparing for spring...

Today im trying to focuss, im supposed to be doing photos and have sat here for 2 hours waiting for the photographer to finish one email, (one finger typing lol) so im running out of time and may even get to put it off until tomorrow.. procrastination is great sometimes..lol

Today weve been listening to Justine Timberlake, Scissor sisters and Gary Moore.. so everyone here has their fingers in their ears as normal and im worse than normal as i have a sore throat, but isnt that the fun of singing, trying to get good, im trying all right (in their words)

Tomorrow im closing shop early and making fridays a half day here, we work silly hours so taking a few off is allowed in my eyes now, ive rejoined my tropical retreat and am putting Fridays along with Saturdays as one of the best days of the week... I am gonna sit in that steam room til im like a prune tomorrow....................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Its been a good week this week, im relaxed in myself enjoying the work and redecorating of my house and feeling better in myseld really cheerful .. its that hormone thing, you get a good week then 3 bad... hehe

I had to giggle last night, i went into my facebook which i dont do very often as i prefer to blog...but i had been left a message, but went into the kitchen to prepare the kids tea, when i got back the screen was open on a video thingy and Ryan bless had filled in a quiz for me... lol i dont like tv or cartoons very much at all , much prefer music, talking and interacting, but some of the dvds he had scored surprised me (people dont very often not nicely anyway) ... So i learned something new about my son , he likes dance movies (i didnt know that, and wouldnt have believed it), so tonight im going to hire ' jump in' with him and take the night off... so if im out tomorrow buying skipping ropes them youll know i rather enjoyed it...lol

My fellas beard is here..........mmmmmmmm im not so sure now i like it lol, so weve have a vote at work and decided that he should try a goatie and designer stubble look instead, so tonight its good food (Tobagan chicken) and a night of rest and a shave for him.........

I went wondering round tescos last night pretty late as my daughter forgot to tell me she needs a swimming costume for today ! so i went and got one for her and decided to try the self checkout counter... omg i dont know what i did but the machine jammed, with an alarm going off , with the words please ask for help .. lol are they trying to tell me something.........

Happy Thursday everyone..... im going to go watch the bunnies and grab a cuppa....

No comments: