Tuesday, January 29

Car Crime


I'm on one today......lol

I got in my car today to drive to work and guess what?

I have no bloody lights left in the front... what has happened to society, everyones turned into arseholes ..

I had to sell my last car (she was beautiful) so i got this one to help me get about with the kids, its a 15 year old BM 3 series its only done 40,000 miles im really looking after it, shes been such a good car ........... or was... it now has no lights left ....so is gonna cost me about 200 quid to now fix !

A few days ago 2 guys came knocking asking if i would sell her, i bet its those scumbags as a friend of theirs had bashed up his car and wanted mine for him... i bet they wanted my angel eyes, bumper and fog lights they really meant... arghhhhhh its no good calling the police i know, they wont have time to sort out something as trivial, i can imagine all the paperwork id cause...

Anyway im really pissed off now, fed up with society, its a waste of space, government should all be shot and all politicians should be whipped naked in town centers........lol

We used to have police on patrol walking up our streets, looking after us, now they are so bogged under with paperwork and red tape its all down to those bloody pen pushers again, they have took the great out of britain... perhaps i should go out tonight and nick someone elses instead of being an honest citizen who's now got to work all week to pay for new lights... id probably go get caught knowing my luck....

I hate the government today................ what a bunch of arseholes.... go pinch one of their cars, they have the cheek to just put another down as expenses.............

I need to hire that dwarf to sit under my bonnet all night tonight... lol

2 comments:

Roses said...

What a crap thing to happen. It's worth calling the police, at least so you get a crime number so you can pass it on to your insurers. Might as well claim it on the insurance, after all that why you pay for it.

Did you get my e-mail? Are you still on Facebook honey? All the full-moon stuff has been organised on FB, but you seemed to have dropped off the radar.

brown eyed girl said...

I may call the police as yet its cost a bomb to get them replaced, ive never claimed on car insurance so i may just do that this time, it felt like when my house was burgled and really upsetting..
Ive moved my car and took it somewhere safe so i can get it right and have asked my fella to put a garage up..
I'll have look at facebook today, i was spending so much time online and neglecting my work ..oops
I have to write for the j-lou blog for work and wasnt getting new gear listed..lol
xxx