Friday, January 18

Weekend plans


Its Friday........yeah gym, swimming and a night at my favourite place...

My poor fella cant hardly move this morning, that fitness test has certainly tested him, he was even moaning when he moved when he was asleep...lol

I went last night just had height and weight heart done etc, i now weight 7 1/2 stone which is about right if im excercising hard, for my build, but as muscle weighs heavier ive got to loose some to be able to tone up and find my fitness as i was...... the strange thing is ive grown 1/2 inch taller .......... no i didnt have shoes on either..lol

Tomorrow is riding again, this week starts the jumping again , this time though its on the horse thats used to it , so i hope i can keep up with her... only one way to find out i guess...

Sunday this week im dreading.. i have a two hour class with an instructor, hes pushing me to the limits, i have been warned...lol oops

He was easier on my fella he only got 5 mins to start on the treadmill, mine was far more, my legs dont enjoy running, i dont like running from anything, ill stand and kick like a mule..lol

The manager stopped me last night and asked if i like to have a go at teaching one of the pole dancing classes... lol that could be interesting, dress code wise it would be thigh highs and hotpants which wouldnt be so good for the guys.... yes theres guys signing up to learn now... but ill just see how it goes, now if it was a womens kickboxing class id reconsider.....

Ive vowed ill get myself back in the best shape, but i just cant get my head arround a gym, all those machines.......mmm i prefer the old fashioned way, skipping ropes, and floor work, i still say it beats the gym hands down, i cant run on a treadmill but i can speed skip over an hour easily... its what i enjoy so its always more fun..

Anyway if i dont post sunday you'll know hes killed me .........

and if i dont like it im going back into kickboxing and getting that sexy black belt...........it will match my boots..lol

No comments: