Tuesday, January 1

New Day New Treasures


Ahh look what ive just had sent to me... its Lacey ...

I havent been to see her yet as i wasnt well over xmas and i didnt want to take any bugs round there to the baby but am going today with my snow white teddy in tow........

Shes beautiful, it seems to strange that i still remember Jade so clearly as a baby, everytime i went to visit (just about every day) i couldnt ever go round there without having seedless grapes in my handbag , she used to go straight for it.... i cant believe now she is a mum..

Her fellas a gem and is helping her through a few days of the blues, when like all new mums we feel fat, tired and like someones turned our lives upside down, its always hard with a first child...

So tonight i get to cuddle the new addition to the family and give Jade a huge hug..


Im always up for babysitting as i know just how hard it is to get one ! lol so will help all i can..


Ive lost a lot of things in the last year that were important to me, so i felt a little empty, but tonight a little gap just got filled, they say as one door closes another opens so ill keep hopeful...
My grandparents phoned this afternoon and thanked me for a brilliant night, apparently they didnt get up til lunchtime...lol oops, it was lovely to be with my family last night, even if they were all drunk, my fella says today hes quitting drinking (hehe) and today has started his getting back to best resolution, his confidence was low due to the way people were with him, so day by day im gonna put back what others took away.... i have enough spirit for us all here now, so im gonna go and spend some precious time away from a laptop and photo editing to keep whats inside alive and kicking and spend some precious time with our new arrival to the family..............

What a start to a brand new year.........
Welcome Lacey to 2008 .........

1 comment:

Roses said...

New Baby! Awwwwww....

She looks so sweet. My sympathies with Jade, it's so tough these days. I remember when I had Rowan the midwife wouldn't let me get up for 7 days, or dressed for 14 days after he was born. Nowadays, mums are expected to be up and at 'em as soon as the baby makes an appearance.

What a wonderful way to end 2007 and begin 2008. I think it's a wonderful omen for your year ahead.