Tuesday, January 15

Belly Dancing Salsa Night


Its salsa night............. i cant wait, ive been roped into the belly dancing class too earlier so the classes tonight start for me at 7 til 10.. that should work those muscles ..lol

Ive never done belly dancing but it sounded fun so i thought i may as well join in with that one too and have a night of wiggling..

I couldnt hardly move yesterday thanks to mother nature, but worked through it and did some excercise i was amazed at the difference , so if like me yesterday you women get bad period pains dont chuck pills down your neck get out and excercise, it really helps....

Im still debating whether to take a day off today and work from home, i wished i had of done that yesterday and got out the kickbag.........

My fellas just taken down my pole.. ( but its only temperary) its being moved somewhere where i can use it more without getting in the way... :) my lounge feels empty without it........

The sugar thing is working, the kids put 2 sugars in a cuppa last night by mistake and i couldnt drink it, it tasted like syrup.. so im doing well......

The thing i had to giggle at was my partner did his fitness test and did very well, and when they tested his lungs he scored the higest mark ? how did he manage that one ....he smokes lol

At least he want keep going on about stopping smoking for a few weeks now, i cant diet excercise and give up all my vices... its no fun then...........lol

Im taking my camera tonight so if the teacher lets me ill post a few giggles tomorrow....

No comments: