Friday, January 11

Wellbeing



Its been a brilliant day, we went into work early and got the orders out, and did as i said... we finished at 2pm and took an afternoon off.............yesssssssssss

Ive swam more lengths today than i have all year, sat in the steam room til i was pruned (and rather hot) moved into the aroma therapy room for a chat then on to the jacuzzi.. hehe (it sounds rather posh but its not, it was also a freebie lol)

My god i had forgotten what its like to relax like that... the swimming is a big part to me getting back into my best shape, riding helps so much and swimming combined should be perfect, but it made me feel so happy relaxed and cheerful that i was actually doing something about my fitness again...

The funny part is ive booked my partner into a fitness test sunday.. lol he is gonna hurt, i did it last year when i was fit and i hurt then ! but im not mean to him im following him on monday and redoing mine, that way we can both giggle about the aches and pains together... (and stink of ralgex) lol

We met up with so many people we havent seen for ages, they made such a lovely effort to get us involved and i even got to meet up with a couple i knew when i was working in that fruit shop in wroxham for my step dad so many years ago, they dont look any older than they did then, and as he was a good friend to my dad ive now been given their number to give to him, so he will be really pleased..

I must have looked such a nit thou as i shouted out Nicki and Maxine the ice cream people ! its strange how your mouth doesnt quite say what your brain tells it too, they used to give me free icecream and help me carry 4 tons of potatos across the road to the chip shop every week , as my dad had heart problems then and couldnt carry them, so i used to take them.. i was only little then but i do have a big determination streak, if someone tells me im too small to do it......... i will whatever it takes.........its a woman thing ...lol

Im so glad i have my membership back, im booked in for some really great classes and looking forward to my next visit...i am gonna get so fit... at least til i can afford another model ..lol

Tomorrow is going to be a cracking day, im riding at 10.30 then coming home getting picked up by estelle and going to her grandads stables for the day and mucking out, grooming and meeting all the horses..... lol

I know it sounds mad, most people laughed when i told them tonight what im excited about tomorrow , but theres about 10 horses there that would love a dizzy blonde feeding them polos and giving them a pampering session, and this dizzy blonde cant wait !! lol

I am sqeaky clean tonight, shiny and actually feel so healthy and alive..... im coming back to life at last..........

And i cant wait to get dirty tomorrow with riding and my lesson on being a stable hand ..

No comments: