Wednesday, August 1

Eye candy.. Diet Coke Bloke

Lol............... were enjoying the view today....

where we work theres only one other company a garden supplier...mmm
Theres 3 brothers that run it and we've met 2 of them (who are both nice chaps) but the 3rd brother ..
WOW.............................
Hes got the hottest legs weve ever seen on a bloke, tanned skin and wears shorts all day at work.. oh yes............
Is is us or is it extremely hot today.... lol
Im gonna get my camera out sneakily later and get a photo, this guy should be seen... and mounted (on a wall of course lol)

So for any of you women out there (like us) who likes to see some eye candy while you work...keep checking...

His name is Farin ... hes too young for us (of course) lol but nothing wrong with window shopping is there.. lol it makes the day far more interesting...

Yesterday Estelle asked him if he does Topiary (hedge trimming) the poor guy thought she was serious and came over to see what we needed clipping, with Stelly playfully saying we have a bush each that we would love for him to trim.................lol

I couldn't say anything as i was crying at the time laughing... im gonna take some scissors out today to see if hell let me trim up his shorts a bit (a foot) ...lol

it makes a change to get our own back on the guys , so keep checking and as soon as i see him ill run out with the camera.......... hes got legs.... and knows how to use them !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like you to be my slave,
I only want you to work on me all day
all i want is to be randy and true
and I just want to make love to you.
I would love for you to do my topiary and oakaley doakaley me in a certain way
Well I can tell by the way that you twitch and walk
you know how to handle a fork,
you can landscape me any time
I know that you will be might fine.
I can love you, baby, till the night train
lets get jiggy with it in the rain.
I'd like to look back and watch you smack that.
damn diet coke is finished i need some more.

Anonymous said...

someone get down to tescos and get some more coke!

brown eyed girl said...

lol.......... is that you stelly?
I recognise those words .. "I just wanna make love to you" youve been singing that all morning.... lol

shall i offer him a free measuring service and slap him on the packing table ready !!

Early lunch..............hehe

Anonymous said...

Can I Have a Job There ?

brown eyed girl said...

lol... that depends if you are male or female...?

Anonymous said...

Hello Again
I am Male
Does it make a difference.
Any Jobs Going There At Your Place?

brown eyed girl said...

Hi ya!
thanks for asking, at the moment we do have enough staff to handle the workload,but thank you for asking though, unless of course you look like the diet coke bloke...(then my girls would probably create an opening just for you..)lol