Saturday, August 11

Like a bird


My days just got better......
I had a brilliant lesson, really enjoyed myself this morning, Lauren was excited too, the sun was shining away with just a breeze so it wasnt too hot, thankfully, next week they have moved us to 10 in the morning, so its even better as ill be first out and the horses will be happier... lol
I just got a call from my partner and hes got me another car !
its coming tonight, so im really excited, it means i wont be stuck indoors anymore...yipeeeee
Its not like my other little one, but im happy as it has 4 seats, so i am happy ...
Ive struggled a bit since my fella went to work full time as ive been lumbered with all the work and house with kids but this morning i can definately see a positive for him working there now..lol
Someones just gave me back my wings ...

No comments: