Monday, August 20

Hurricane Dean


God, there seems to be so much happening this week, its madness..
Ive got my mum constantly worryingly ringing telling me about hurricane Dean and what destruction its leaving behind, 7 killed so far but how many lives have been affected with losing their homes and businesses is any ones guess, mother nature can be so cruel sometimes...

If it hits Tobago shes got no chance, my mum lives in a little place with a tin roof and gave up her life in Britain for a simple life of sunshine with the man she loved, so i cant even imagine how they feel that end in the Caribbean just waiting, The last i heard it was hitting Mexico ...

We've been reading up this end on Yarmouth and whats been happening there, so its been a week of bad news for everyone and worrying.. Not good..

Tonight my fellas gone to spend an evening with his dad (its his birthday) so I'm having a night on my own in deep thought, hoping i get to see my mum for her next one....

No comments: