Saturday, August 4

Sandy Thoughts


Have you ever been to bed to wake and not feel like you've had any sleep..

You'll know where I'm coming from then....lol

Yesterday was a really difficult one, i had so many issues to sort out and get straight in my mind but i gradually got through the list...

We had a really good night though with me hitting the vodka putting the world to rights...

I did get a really lovely peace of music sent to me though by my friend Darius, (which was beautiful ,thank you) and am going to try and persuade him to submit some of his poetry to roses blog



Today i am riding its the one thing on Saturdays i really look forward to now, so although my fellas working today and Ive got the kids, hes taking a day off tomorrow to take us out, so im happy......

Were going to the beach tonight, my sister and her hubby may be coming too, so it could be a really good giggle, its been ages since Ive met up with her... i wonder if shes up for camping..lol

Ive been thinking alot this week about a holiday, my sister goes away soon and then Estelle so i may go book something to slot right in the middle...Ive also got Paris to do again in 2 weeks so I'm gonna stay an extra night or so and ship the gear back, that way i wont have to sleep in a car again, theres a show on that i have to go and see, so im gonna surprise my fella .....lol

The update on David is they are doing a full body scan today, i spoke to his parents last night and am going to visit him later, but i have to go water all his plants this morning and feed the fish, his fish let you feed them by hand, so i really enjoy sitting there by myself and forgetting i really live in the noisy house next door...lol

Have a great day everyone, make the most of this beautiful weather..................

No comments: