Sunday, August 5

Hit and Zimmer

Right whoevers playing jokes on me they can stop it now...lol
I sit in the garden for the first time today to get a knock at the door, my sons just been knocked over by a car in the close..........
Hes ok a little shaken (and milking it) but its left me in an awkward position...
It was my other neighbours dad that hit him...oops
So the close is now at war as 3 people witnessed him speeding in to reverse run over my son and drive off and park his car before he comes to see if hes alright.. not good
The guys 78 and ive seen him drive ! but i am trying to sort it all out peacefully, as his daughter is badly getting wrong with the women in the close trying to defend her dad, as he claims he didnt even hit him ..oops again..
im not screaming at anyone just thankful noone was hurt and have just brought the kids indoors... the old guy is shook up, and will not reverse anymore without double checking where the path is im sure .....
Time for tea !
anyone got any brandy.................lol

No comments: