Monday, August 27

Sunny days


Don't you just love bank holidays..lol

I woke up thinking it was Monday and id got to go to work so I'm up at 5 and hoovering..oops

My fella came flying down the stairs not so happy and asked me politely to turn the bloody thing off and come back to bed, lol i couldn't i was wide awake by then... so Ive been for a run, yes me, honestly the woman who doesn't..lol i never liked that part in boxing, and stuck to the speed skipping as that burns faster than running, but as its such a beautiful morning, i thought id give it a try...

Ive really got back into doing my exercises and even watched the X factor sitting at the top of my pole Saturday ..lol

Yesterday tuned out to be a really nice day, i did what i liked all day, a bit of sewing, lazing about in the garden and went and bought myself a spa thing to go in the bath, lol its not quite like my friends jacuzzi but that little nozzle thing is wonderful if you aim it properly and i really did get quite excited in that bath....lol so i finished the night off with just 2 kids (the rest slept out) and total peace and quiet, and made a necklace .. so it was a good day for me..

Today i have to do photos all day, Ive been putting them off for weeks, and need the space for Paris so i have a mountain of one offs to photo and list, Ive got 3 days to get the lot done and dusted as Wednesday we leave , I'm looking forward to it, as i can go in search for some Celine Dion concert tickets then, i want to take my friends to see, its in the heart of Paris and would made a great weekend away....

I'm also driving through Paris this time so i get used to driving there.... my fella wants to move to France in a few years, when the kids are older ......lol

So i would need to be able to drive there, to go and visit him......hehe

Have a great day everyone, enjoy the sunshine and the day off....

No comments: