Friday, August 17

X Factor



Its X factor time again...

Time for Jo to actually take a night off from her headset to watch her 2nd most favourite programme..lol (im a celebrity is great fun watching them eat those grubs) too

Although this could now be my new no 1, as Danni's in it...mmmmm..

Shes so sexy.......lol

I love Simon too though, what i wouldn't do to be in the middle of those two.....lol

I read with interest about Danni's visit to the lap dancing bar, and rather fancied paying that place a visit, some people have all the luck, especially that dancer...lol

Anyway i took a real shine to Ben last season, I loved his look (his long hair) and his rock style husky voice, he used to make my hair on my arms stand up...hehe (god thats pretty sad really)lol

So can you imagine how excited i am now Danni's in it..........I love Kylie's music, but think Danni's far sexier in her mannerism, she has that x factor all of her own........ (simons seemed to notice too!)lol......

Anyway we are going to get a song from last seasons winner Leona on the first episode so ill be watching with interest, she has an amazing voice, the girls so talented, but as she seems really nice and down to earth well look on her with nothing except admiration.......she has mine...lol.. you go girl........

As for Mr Cowel lol......... God I love Him ......... Hes got such alluring eyes , hes the bad boy we all cannot help but love, but want to put in his place (wouldn't I..lol) i have the perfect place for him too, somewhere nice and warm..lol

Anyway i don't like TV normally , I'm not into sit com's or soaps, (why are they are all so miserable?) but i do enjoy watching talent get discovered, its nice that someones dreams are made to come true, especially mine watching Ben and now Danni.........oh yes............lol

No comments: