Tuesday, August 14

Faith


Where do i start....lol

Today i have been put firmly in my place, nicely..lol

Over the last few weeks ive been a little concerned about my partner...

hes started his new job and is really enjoying it , but the guys not been honest with me ..

He told me he hasnt earnt a penny over the last month that the sales hes had, were all hijacked and that hes been working 50 hours a week because he likes it..lol ?

I couldnt understand why so have been trying to talk to him at night, totally baffled to why he would work somewhere for fresh air, hes been working long hours and weekends too, so it made no sense to me, to be honest i thought he was being such a mug (well wouldnt you) lol

So tonight he pulls up home early, beeping a horn all the way up the road, with another car.... its for me........ yipeeee

With a smile as bright as the car, im over the moon that i have a car back but thats not the best bit..

The cheeky sods been winding me up for nearly a month, saying he hasnt earnt anything to see if id still be behind him, and not moan, even if i thought he was wrong (i did a little though) hands up..lol

So tonight i have been put in my place ... good and proper...lol

hes got paid for every car hes sold, plus bonuses.... (dinners on him now, no way am i cooking)...lol

Im so pleased, i was really worried and thought a year working with me had changed his personality, that hes letting people walk over him (like i do sometimes i guess lol) but hes not..

Hes restored my faith in business, that people can be fair and honest, if you are kind, fair and work hard and the guy wants him to stay so he can now have 2 days a week off with me...

I dont quite know whats happened up there today, but its so welcome, we said we would sit and discuss his job once hes been there a month and see if we are both happy..

If you had asked me yesterday i would have said no, but ask me now and ill smile, (eating a take away) and look outside..

very few people surprise me, but today 2 people have, a guy i thought was out only for himself, and my partner for getting me on the worse wind up ive ever had... seriously

I will slap him later, but ill also thank him, as he meant well..

So much negative stuff has happened throughout the last 6 months, a little more made no difference.. but he wanted to make something good happen, when i was expecting nothing...

and he just did.........

we never stop learning do we....

2 comments:

Linasolopoesie said...

auguri per una felice giornata di ferragosto.ANGELA

brown eyed girl said...

molti ringraziamenti - Joanne xxx