Tuesday, July 31

Sunshine


Good morning everyone....

Its gonna be a beautiful day......

I have a brilliant day to look forward to today, I'm at the office this morning then coming home to make up a picnic, were off to the beach tonight....

I have more photos to do and the kids are coming with me to make sandcastles, so its keeping everyone happy..lol

If you've got to work you may as well make it enjoyable .... so thanks to the glorious sunshine it should be a nice night, perfect for mixing kids and work happily...

Yesterday was a really busy one, so hopefully today will be a bit more peaceful...

I finished off some photos last night fell in a heap and want to get the rest done tonight so it Free's up the week, Ive arranged a sitter and want to spend some time at my oasis, i haven't been swimming for ages so if i get the work done out of the way i can enjoy the week, and get some time out for myself....

I may also spoil myself and get an extra lesson in at the stable too, lol now i know the way there will be no stopping me..lol

Enjoy the sunshine everyone and have a great day.............

No comments: