Sunday, December 10

tuned in



What a beautiful day ................


i am having a really inspiring morning !


a good friend has lent me his apple Ipod it has a 1000 songs on it ...


and boy am i singing loudly today ..


he got it back home and it belonged to a woman who was on holiday there...


the stuff goes back from the 60s to today , talk about lift my mood ... i would have loved to have met her .......... we have the same taste ....
I have got to get myself one of these ............


I'm in my element here, Ive done all the work so today is a chill out day


hitting my oasis tonight and finishing the day as Ive started it ..........

i heard one song today my mum used to sing to me..


it was a Chris Rea song ..... fool if you think its over ....


it takes me back to a time when i did, how true are his words ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwpvIAYAqMo


he sings it a bit better than my mum did, but she meant it more ...

music this morning is inspiring me and how i feel inside ..

i still have 947 to go ...........

by the end of today i should be on cloud nine........
ready for my great week ahead .........




No comments: