Sunday, December 24

Festive spirit





Its Christmas eve .... and my house is asleep ...



I hope you are all as content as i am tonight ...



I'm sitting here alone happily singing to myself



Thanks for what you gave today.....



It was such a special thing to do ...





to take time and make time for others ...



precious time ..... that was very precious to some ..



I know what I'm giving thanks for tomorrow ....



For a friendship that's priceless ............



You've made my house so happy and peaceful tonight .........



I could hear them talking in bed about how great you were .... lol



all saying they know why you were given such a special name .......



Merry Christmas to you ...... from your army of little fans ......



thanks for making today so special for us ..... xxx


No comments: