Saturday, December 16

Bubbles




Ive made a few chances to my outlook , decided it was time to get my life back into shape.



i few quite a few exciting things planned and i want to enjoy my time here .....



Ive been taking out of myself more than Ive been putting in and that's not good,

this year has taught me a valuable lesson on many things.....

i needed to reevaluate on whats important to me and focus on that instead ....

its fine to put others first, but if they don't treat you kindly back with respect
its then time to move on ..........

I'm not one to be told what i can and cant do, if people cant accept me as i am, and be happy with me , then i shouldnt be wasting precious time ..
it makes me realise some things i valued in life aren't worth their value i placed on them ...


so I'm starting on the inside, getting to know new people i haven't given the opportunity to ...

learning whats inside them and growing with it ....
helping to make them grow inside ...

i have been very surprised with some of my life's discoveries, so this may surprise me too,

I'm living for each day and enjoying every moment , good or bad, i want to experience it all...

some times you have to strive forward and make a bold step, it does hurt, but you'll end up getting hurt eventually so its just postponing the inevitable ...

I'm left with an abundance of fantastic experiences this year has brought, many happy thoughts ..

and staring the new year with a fresh start, fresh outlook very excited about what it may bring,
optimism, excitement and many amazing armchair memories ..........

whatever you may do i hope the new year is just as good for you all ...
i hope you find everything you are looking for, and enjoy every minute of being alive today ...
it wont be here tomorrow ........ you never know what you had until its gone do you .........



No comments: