Monday, December 18

getting physical




















At a time when over indulgence seems to be on everyones list...
im gonna be enjoying myself in all ways except eating .. lol
and getting back into shape ......

I have a fitness test tonight which has made me think ...oops
I used to be very fit, i use the word carefully! used to be ........lol

I'm going to be put through my paces, tested to see how far they can push me....... oh yeah bring it on ....... lol




they'll be surprised, i may look small ....
but i know how to dig deep .........
and I'm firmly focused .....


I'm gonna go and give the instructor a run for his money...
Ive been working hard both in the gym, pool and at home and its finally starting to show ....... inside ..........

I'm becoming mentally stronger by the day, and more confident again ....

so when you're sitting there stuffing those chocolates ! mmmmmm
and all that pudding lol ..........over this festive season ...
.... remember .....


you only get out what you put in....
and if you cant find the energy to take care of yourself ....
feel too lazy to exercise ...... tut tut



you end up with a big butt and tum to rival the best pudding !


just like Santa ........
Ho Ho Ho !! .................. lol










No comments: