Thursday, December 7

rescue remedy


Its 4am had a very sleepless night last night,


vivid very disturbing dreams,


so ive decided that i dont wanna sleep its much nicer to sit and wait for the sunrise........

been sitting here staring at a pressie !!! oh my god ! as the blonde bimbo would say .... these are so me its untrue, i am totally in love with them....... what is it ? theres only 2 things in life i can never get enough of (those things that dont cost anything) ........ and sexy boots !
i have to say these are the best pair ive ever owned , so im not gonna wear them yet i need to clean up my act first, a few changes i think ...............
they are a bit special, i saw a pair like it years ago in paris and wished ! sadly i couldnt warrant spending it, but these were a gift .......so who am i to argue... lol

another ray of light is ariving today !!
help is on its way , i can see a little light now not so far in the distance ...
my mum and her hubby are nearly here, im coming home tonight to something i desperately need ........

my kind of rescue remedy ...... now the weight on my shoulders is gonna lighten up.....

what a beautiful day .........
i wish them all a safe journey ........

shes only here for a few hours today before leaving for my sisters ........ so gonna make the most of it ...

its strange not many customers are answering this time of the day ! lol
is it normal to be sitting here singing away in boots and a little black nightie ?
mmmmmm lol

anyway may today be brighter than yesterday ..... a smooth flat ride for a few days would be much appreciated ..... and although i thought yest didnt affected me .... it did......

its made me more determined today .........

No comments: