Tuesday, December 19

I scored !!







what a day its been ..... achingly fantastic ..... now all i need is a massage ......

Ive completed my fitness test and passed with flying colours .. yippee

I told the instructor all my bad sins too ! lol

but after being strapped up (which i thoroughly enjoyed) to a machine that monitored all my vital signs (vodka o meter included) i am really pleased with how it turned out...

its given me a real buzz, that my effort is working wonders, not just on the inside ...

when he got to the how many do you smoke bit, i was tempted !! but id be lying to myself so told him the truth !! as horrified as i was to do so ...

at the end of the test, i scored really well, I'm in the top margin which i couldn't believe ... so if that's not an incentive nothing is .......

the best bit is what i scored in stamina .......... Ive been giggling since i left the gym.......

couldn't wait to settle an old score there, my partner is ribbing me for falling asleep once !!

so tonight i showed him and i got top marks ........ 100% .... yeah !
had to bring the print out home and rub it in ..........lol

hes slipped away quietly now with a glass of wine, meanwhile I'm thinking of a 'Perfect 10 ' .................

i saw in a gym once ......... mmmmmmm





you know me ....... lol


i may be cutting down sugar .....

but my appetites still there ...lol




No comments: