Monday, December 4

spilt milk

I'm going to bed tonight reciting something to myself...smiling
It's no use crying over spilt milk ...

my mum told me that one, Ive learnt that one! and its very true !!

they don't genuinely mean to spill it, it just sometimes happens ..

its gonna happen all through life, i certainly expect it, but I'm not gonna let it take away the important things........

we all try to do stuff for the best reasons, sometimes it goes right, sometimes it goes wrong,

but whatever way it goes, we wouldn't have known if we didn't try .......

so its another of those experiences, life hands us everyday........

if it comes again tomorrow......... so be it ..... I'm still gonna be smiling ....

I'm sure something good can come of something not so good.... so ill keep believing...

I'm well loved ... happy in myself .... and have fantastic friends and family ....

how much more could i want ......... i'd say ive been gifted .........

the bottles not half empty in my eyes ........... its half full ............

No comments: