Sunday, December 3

Independence

Its a powerful word, and means just that... being independent...

i would have never said i was, but as the days move on, I'm finding myself getting stronger..
tackling things i wouldn't never normally do and striving forward with it !
i have a mountain every morning to get through but after my initial,
watching the birds and the sunrise, I'm jumping onto gear with a new spring in my stride...
why ?
i did miss my partner badly at first, but strangely now i feel that I'm more settled,
Ive got into a routine with work and kids two of us couldn't manage and getting the lot done !!
my house is spotless, Ive done all the work of four of them, and cooked a roast dinner today!
and now I'm finding time out to write a blog ?
where did all this come from ? and wheres it been hiding ? that's what i want to know..

the sleeping is becoming easier , I'm listening to my music with my fountain on all surrounded by my candles and its totally refreshing....lol
its made me realise what i can achieve if I'm pushed and i have really learnt a lot about myself in he past 10 days...
i get to talk to him most evenings but by then I'm either in bed or half drunk, so the conversations are limited and somewhat blurred lol......
I've gone from a stressed out mum/boss to one who's back in control and am really enjoying the time out, dancing and singing away to songs all round my lounge with little ones ..
how can the kids behave so well for me, and why are they ? its mystified me.....
i heard them talking earlier and i listened in to try and gain some knowledge into this transformation and its clear now .........
its my independence .........
I'm living as an independent for the moment , i am learning growing and astounded at the difference, by me showing them that i can do it, they all are too !
getting up to a cup of tea and a bath has never happened so its quite a treat,
and to see them acting independent without prompt is endearing ..........
my partner can sense the change in me as he was on the telephone when it was bedtime, its normally a dreaded word, but up they went a kiss from each and no fuss !! he thought id put the phone down ! no it was me being organised, and taking back control of something i thought id lost......

ill always be there for others if and when they may need me ...
but i LOVE feeling this Independence .........
as for my partner, hes always encouraged it.. so he'll be more than happy..
as for when hes back ? ill add back on an old friend to add to my new find........ sexy........


SEXY AND INDEPENDENT ...................


isn't it amazing what tomorrow can bring .............


No comments: