Saturday, December 9

under the shell

It was lovely to see my mum, she looks really well ...... unlike me !lol
they came to see me up the office, and its the quickest Ive got finished
by 12.30 i had done , i really should get up at 4am and start that early again
it left me with the rest of the day to be out of the office ....................

were all coming down with some kind of bug here, my eldest has been off school all week
and whatever it was, its started getting to grips with me last night....
but its refreshing to see condensation on all my windows... it makes you not take things for granted..
the kids said it was freezing inside and then opened all the doors to let the heat in ? which did make me smile .........

i find it rather novel sleeping in a nightie, its something Ive never done,

not that Ive had much sleep ! i spent the night in a cold sweat having the most horrific nightmares again ...

what is my subconscious trying to tell me ?

and why do i have to loose sleep over it, cant it just pop whatever it is in my head ?
instead of getting up drinking tea looking at the birds ,

Ive been breaking down my dreams trying to make some kind of sense from them......

my guests have all now gone to my sisters, so my day today will be trying to prepare them a room for when they return Sunday........

I'm having some time out tomorrow, since my partner came back i haven't had a chance to really talk to him, hes been on the phone most of the time and was so tired i havent had the opportunity ! ....

the sitter is booked and I'm going to have a swim, a good meal and enjoy some freedom,

it doesn't do you any good to stay indoors all the time ....




Ive learnt that one ! you end up in your own little world only enjoying yourself when visitors come to visit,


sadly they usually stop after a while when the novelty wears off and you end up being on your own most of the time .....


which is no good for anyone !

you can end up loosing a big part of your fun side, which in the end none of us should loose..

Ive done my stint stuck at home only because i had no help here, now its time to get out there......

just those simple things like going for a walk, listening to my music, or sitting on my beach watching the stars ....

Ive really missed it .............. its a big part of who i am ....... and makes me what i am inside ..... and i need it back with me ...

i love people for whats inside them too ..... not their outside shell ......





you can be so beautiful on the outside, but its what you hold inside under that shell ....... thats makes you special ....... so the more you put in the better you will feel .........

many people think by having a new hairdo or image change, it will make them fresher more appealing ...

Start on the inside first ........ as whats inside shines through, to the outside .....

that's my outlook anyway ........




the real beauty is on the inside of that shell .......



but you have to open it to let it shine ...............

No comments: