Monday, December 25

Santa's been


Had a fantastic day ...
Woken up to ' santas been ' all so excited and sleepy eyed ......

The children were all so happy though, and were a pleasure to be with ....


My grandparents came for lunch and added a sparkle to my day...


watching my grandad slightly worse for wine singing with my daughter was priceless, i was really glad to have them with us, i spent many a happy time at their house and it was lovely to see them enjoy themselves and relax ...

My thoughts are all happy ones of a day spent laughing smiling and singing .......


listening to the kids all with a musical instrument in tow was the best part (and the loudest) we finished the day off by all singing together it was a perfect ending for a day filled with great surprises and many funny moments .....

No comments: